Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tagged

for Nancy, 7 random things about myself

1. I have three great brothers, two older,
one younger.

2. I have always wanted a sister, and God has blessed me with 6 wonderful sister-in-laws. :)

3. I was born in Mexico when my parents were missonaries there.

4. Cooking is not my thing. I don't mind cooking, it's just not on my list of favorite things to do.

5. I love to iron, something about seeing the wrinkles come out of clothes.

6. My pet peeves are people who exaggerate and bad drivers.

7. I could eat corn on the cob and a tomato sandwich every day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Number 7 :)
Love it!
No wonder you fit so well in the family.
Victoria

Nancy said...

We need to live closer...I'll cook for you and you iron for me!! You're a great sister-in-law...same here...always wanted a sister

Brenda said...

Love #7! :-) Amen to that. And, I'll be glad to bring my iron to you any day. :-)

Jana said...

I never really thought about the fact that the day you married Kendall you gained 4 s-i-laws!! Wow!! Glad you made that plunge!! :-)

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

i'm with you on the tomato sandwich. there's nothing better...