Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm back!

I'm back to the bloging world. After a month without internet access, I am very thankful to be connected again. We had an issue with our internet provider Clearwire, but we now have Roadrunner and it's working great. We are moved in & have some boxes left to empty but most of it is done. Thank goodness! :)
I know some of you wanted to see more pictures of our house. These are a few I managed to take before all the boxes and furniture came in.
no more fighting over the sink :)
hope everyone has a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Jana said...

Glad to have you back!!! Your house looks very pretty! Can't wait to come visit. :-)

Brenda said...

Cute! Loved seeing these inside pictures. Looks like you have a lot of cabinet space in the kitchen, which of course is awesome! Love that window in the second picture too!

Anonymous said...

nice house & pics

Nancy said...

Thanks for the pics....can't wait to see it sometime. Very cute. And, you've been tagged. Check my blog for more details.