Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July 4th week

Hope everyone had a great July 4th. We were able to go to Missouri last week to spend the holiday with family on Kendall's side. On Monday, the 2nd though I was in Johnson City, TN taking the boards for my RN license. I went with two of my friends from school and I'm happy to say that we all three passed. YAY! Early Wednesday morning, Kendall and I flew out from Raleigh to Kansas City and arrived back on Sunday. It was back to work for Kendall on Sunday night and I started my new job on Monday. It was great to be with family last week and we had plenty of things to celebrate. My sister-in-law Dana became engaged on July 3rd to Philip Vernon. They are planning an October 27th wedding. My niece, Khara, turned 7 on the 6th. Here is a pic of her with the cake Jana made. BTW Jana- you do not need cake decorating classes- you could give me lessons though =) We also got in fishing and yes, yours truly did try fishing for the 2nd time in her life. I'll post pics of that later.
Englund-Burley grandkids (our nieces & nephews)


The happy couple - Dana & Phil






1 comment:

Jana said...

Enjoyed the pics. So glad ya'll got to come out!!!!! We all had a blast!! :-)