Friday, June 22, 2007

Summer Grillin

Chris informed me that I needed to update my blog. So here is a brief update on our lives. I'm still studying for boards and Kendall is staying busy with his jobs and softball games. We have been enjoying using our grill this summer. Wednesday night we tried grilling chicken kabobs for the first time and I think we found our new favorite food. I would love for any of you out there to share your favorite grilling recipes. Here are the before and after photos. =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks read good! Did you marinate them first?

Brenda said...

Wow! These look delicious! We plan to get a grill soon - and Aaron and I both can hardly wait!

Nancy said...

OK....so what weekend is good for you all? We're coming for some REAL food!
:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, When are you going to come and grill for me? Ha!

How have you guys been doing?

Good job, Leanna, on your graduation.

Anonymous said...

MMMMM... those look so good! I love kabobs. Glad you guys are enjoying your grill. It is always fun to grill out. =)

Paul and Candy said...

The food looks good. Bring some to the next softball game maybe that would help us win...So did we win on Monday, I have not talked with anyone from NC yet..

Paul

Paul and Candy said...

Congrats on your great accomplishment this week.

Paul and Candy

CALISTA said...

Hi Leanna! It's Calista! Joe & I just joined the blog-world, and I found yours from a link from a link.. (Monte (my cousin) and Any, then Nancy). My blog is www.joyousfamily.blogspot.com. Anyway, the kabobs look great - Joe and I love grilling! The key to great chicken is not to overcook it so the outside doesn't get tough. (It'll still get done... I know, I know... you're thinking "Ack! Salmonella!") Try wrapping chicken tenders in bacon (secure with a toothpick) sometime, and grill them that way. Mm-mm. =P