Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring time is here!

I guess it is time for a little update. We have just been working and enjoying spring. I love this season!This is something new we tried Monday evening. Lamb (from Costco - love that store) that we grilled. I was surprised by how tender it was. Very yummy! I was going through some stuff last week and I had to laugh when I pulled this out. This was done at one of the booths at GBS Homecoming 2002.

We had a bridal shower at work a couple weeks ago for a nurse I work with. Congrats to Kim- she is getting married in a few days.


5 comments:

Jana said...

Enjoyed the update! You tried lamb, and enjoyed it?? I'm impressed, and I know a fa.-in-law who will be too!! ! ;-)

Brenda said...

The lamb DOES look good! I love that picture of you and Kendall from Homecoming - I remember seeing that!

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Lamb? You must be brave!!

Nancy said...

I LOVE your flowers. So pretty! Also, the lamb looks really good. We'll have to try it sometime....I keep thinking about a membership to Costco. You always find a lot of yummy food there......I remember from Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers. Good pictures of graduation. I also had to smile over the drawing. Remember that well!! Enjoyed your update. Mom Englund