Sunday, November 18, 2007

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. This month has flown by. Just thought I would post some pics of what we've been up to. Kendall putting together his birthday present. The finished product in our garage

My friend Shana (with her mother) at her baby shower last Thursday. She is expecting a baby boy sometime around Christmas.

Last night we enjoyed hearing Casting Crowns in concert in Greensboro. We went with Josh, Charity, Joanna and some friends from church. I have never heard much of their music but I am now a huge fan and have added their CD to my Christmas list. :)



3 comments:

Jana said...

Wow, nice birthday gift, Kendall!!! Isn't it great to have a garage? Now you get to fill it up. :-)

Brenda said...

That IS a cool birthday gift!

Nancy said...

What a nice birthday present. I enjoyed all the pictures. I'll have to go online and listen to some "Casting Crowns"...I'm always hunting for something new.....glad you all had a good time!