Thursday, October 25, 2007

four & hoping for many more

We were married four years ago on October 25, 2003, at Faith Community Chapel in North Carolina. Today, I spent our anniversary sleeping, due to working a 12-hour shift on Wed. night and Kendall is currently working the evening shift. Life as a police officer's wife... :) Don't worry though, we are going to be able to spend some time together this weekend. We are leaving as soon as Kendall gets off work to make our flight to Kansas City for Dana's wedding.
These are a few of my favorite pictures from our wedding. Please excuse my scanning job. :)








3 comments:

Jana said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I had forgotten how beautiful your candles were!! Great memories!

Nancy said...

A very happy anniversary to you both! Hardly seems like it could be 4 years already! I enjoyed seeing the pictures again!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Guess what? I know most of the people in those pictures.