Friday, May 11, 2007

Birthday Bowling

Yesterday, I turned 24. :( It's funny how the older you get, the more your b-day just feels like another day. It was fun though in spite of being in school from 9-5 for board reviews. My friend, Sarah, surprised me and Erica (another classmate who's b-day is the same as mine) with cupcakes at school. Then, Kendall and I went bowling with Sarah and her husband, Michael (who's b-day is also the 10th). It was neat having 2 people to share a birthday with.
Michael and Sarah

Erica & I with our cupcakes :)
Sarah & Sariya serving cake to the rest of the class

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Looks like fun. Glad you had a great birthday. You deserve it.

Jana said...

What a neat friend!! :-) Happy Belated Birthday!!

Brenda said...

Cupcakes and bowling - I love 'em both!