Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New Clinicals

Today I started my clinicals in Community Health nursing class. These are a little different than past clinicals in that we're making home visits to see our clients ( as we now refer to them). I was a little nervous at first about going into an unknown home, but it turned out fine and I think I'm going to really enjoy this rotation. These pictures are from the last day of clinicals in maternity. Our whole class went out to eat to celebrate. Jordan and Traci (two of my good friends at school)
One of my favorite places to shop in the background :)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

"Clients" - that is different. :-) I love shopping at Dillards, too!

Nancy said...

You're doing great, Leanna...we're proud of you. And to think it's almost over....except for your whole career ahead of you! :)